3.20 - Article flags
18 March 2022
- Custom fields and flags:
- custom fields are now displayable in articles lists
- select fields (both standard and custom) can now trigger flags on article lists and article pages
These two features are very useful to identify specific workflows / critical articles
- Mail history: users may now mask automatic mails in mail history.
We realised mail history could get very crowded when several co-authors/editors are involved in an article.
Masking automatic mails to show only "human" messages helps editors to identify important messages in the article history.
- Referee invitations:
- when inviting a referee, a warning is displayed to the editor if the referee is currently working on another paper
- referee activity page: information is now more relevant